Winter is a dark, cold canvas peppered with the bright excitement of holiday festivities and fashions, and the Winter 2020 Champagne & Caviar collection is the perfect embodiment of this powerful contrast. Inspired by the rich
glamour of winter celebrations, Champagne & Caviar balances complex textures, sophisticated shades and gleaming metallics, making any luxurious
look possible and securing your place at the party.
- Iced Up: A soft, pearly white glitter containing a variety of sizes and shapes that give it a quiet, sophisticated texture. Try Iced Up over white, black or pink colors to get the most out of this icy shade.
- Expensive: This silver glitter has many random shapes and sizes to add intoxicating texture to the nail. If you are looking to add a multi-dimensional, high-shine metallic to your style, look no further. Try Expensive over color gel for unlimited possibilities.
- Rolling in Glitter: Round iridescent glitters flash a rainbow of colors that when mixed with silver spears create the perfect, shiny combination. The ultimate party glitter.
- Richy & Bitchy: A happy, bright red featuring fine pieces of red glitter that capture the light for a dazzling, twinkly appearance. Try two thin coats for a bold, full coverage look. Coverage: Semi-Opaque/Semi-Sheer, Effect: Glitter
- Mrs. Got Rocks: Black matte, shard-shaped pieces intertwined with tiny, subtle flashes of violet purple. This glitter is fabulous over black color gel to add a statement to your style.
- Gaudy but Gorgeous: A gorgeous, chunky peacock color featuring large round glitters laced with fine glitters of blue and green to create. Perfect to add dimension and texture for a head-turning look.
Can't decide what gorgeous color to get? Get them all for a special price with a kit of all 6 colors! SAVE 20%!
Light Elegance is known for their amazing glitter gels! Each jar is packed with glitter, doesn't separate or settle on the bottom, applies easily over any product, and can be used to create structure on the nail because it's hard gel!
All Light Elegance potted glitter gels are hard gel and cannot be soaked off with solvents. Don't want a permanent hard gel nail? Use a soak-off base under your glitter gel, file through the glitter, and soak off with acetone for easy removal. New colors arrive seasonally.
All glitter gels can be cured in either a CFL (compact fluorescent) or LED UV lamp. These jars are huge! You get 17ml in each jar which means plenty of glitter gel to go around.PLEASE NOTE: Due to the many variations in monitors and browsers, color samples may appear different on different monitors. We do our very best to make sure pictures shown are as close to the exact product as possible, but cannot guarantee that what you see is an exact match. Light Elegance products are intended for use by trained nail professionals and are sold exclusively through professional nail distributors like The Nail Hub. As such these products cannot be sold into another distributor's area. Please check the list of all restricted states/provinces/countries HERE.