Prepare to Blossom and Bloom with the all new Spring 2020 Glitter Gel collection by Light Elegance. On trend for spring with soft, elegant shades, Blossom and Bloom is inspired by beautiful flower gardens and luscious floral bouquets. Let the 12 new shades take you on a journey through a garden of rich creams, soft shimmers and delicate glitters with the right amount of sparkle to make your spring looks stand out among the weeds.
Glitter Gel Collection includes:
Eat, Drink & Rosemary: A fine rose glitter with a serious pop of pink featuring great coverage and smooth application. This spectacular glitter reflects light and fits well with any celebratory fashion.
- Losing My Impatiens: A soft, sweet baby pink iridescent glitter with fine articles and sheer coverage. This fine glitter reflects many pastel colors perfect for completing a softer look.
- Oopsie Daisy: A fine and seriously sexy white gold glitter with opaque coverage and smooth, easy application. This shade can be combined with countless other colors, endless nail designs and almost any look, making a dazzling staple in your collection.
- I Wet My Plants: This glitter contains irregularly shaped mylar pieces that randomly pull blue and green shades with an intoxicating iridescent effect. Perfect for adding a bit of spring to your look.
- Say It Ain’t Cilantro: A perfect mix of chunky and fine pieces of glitter combine to create this opaque glitter gel with full, beautiful coverage. Soft shades of green and lavender give a floral feel that refreshes any look with just a sprinkle.
- A Peony for Your Thoughts: This beautifully complex shade is a delicate mixture of iridescent and pearl glitters. Small melon pink glitters combine with chunky iridescent pieces and just a sprinkle of baby pink for a happy, bright shade perfect for lightening up any set.
Can't decide what gorgeous color to get? Get them all for a special price with a kit of all 6 colors! SAVE 20%!
Light Elegance is known for their amazing glitter gels! Each jar is packed with pigment, doesn't separate or settle on the bottom, applies easily over any product, and can be used to create structure on the nail because it's hard gel!
All Light Elegance potted gels are hard gel and cannot be soaked off with solvents. Don't want a permanent hard gel nail? Use a soak-off base under your gel, file through, and soak off with acetone for easy removal. New colors arrive seasonally.
All LE gels can be cured in either a CFL (compact fluorescent) or LED UV lamp. These jars are huge! You get 17ml in each jar which means plenty of fun to go around.PLEASE NOTE: Due to the many variations in monitors and browsers, color samples may appear different on different monitors. We do our very best to make sure pictures shown are as close to the exact product as possible, but cannot guarantee that what you see is an exact match. Light Elegance products are intended for use by trained nail professionals and are sold exclusively through professional nail distributors like The Nail Hub. As such these products cannot be sold into another distributor's area. Please check the list of all restricted states/provinces/countries HERE.