Buttercream is a new innovation in art gels. You can change the consistency of buttercream gel by agitating (aka stirring) it! Use straight out of the jar in its thickest viscosity for fine details and art, or stir it up to create a creamy and self-leveling full coverage color. You get two uses out of just one jar! Now that's something to cheer about.
Inspired by cold, dark winter nights and the villains that lurk in their shadows, the new Mistresses of All Evil ButterCream collection embraces the darkness of winter and delivers six seductive new shades that make evil look really, really good. This winter, complete your look the naughty way with rich creams, dazzling shimmers and easy one-coat application only LE ButterCream can deliver:
- Mirror Mirror on the Wall: A heavily shimmered champagne color that almost looks metallic. The white gold and bronze shimmers come together to make the perfect antique champagne. In addition to amazing color, Mirror Mirror on the Wall delivers a wonderful texture with fabulous cover.
- Madam Mim: A deep, dark royal purple sprinkled lightly with pink shimmer. While primarily purple, when the light hits, the dusting of fuchsia pink adds the perfect pop. The shimmer effect is subtle and suitable for any occasion.
- My Pretty: A creamy neutral with hints of mauve purple so subtle that some could argue it to be a grey mauve perfect for even the most sophisticated styles.
- Poison Apple: Am I pink or am I red? This extremely creamy pinkish red—both warm and bright—can be worn year-round and is always on-trend.
- Poor Unfortunate Soul: A deep cream burgundy-wine shade. It is a rich berry with dark undertones but no suggestions of brown. Ursula would approve!
- Painting the Roses Red: A rich, creamy blood red comparable to a bright brick-red without any orange undertones and just a hint of evil! This sexy red turns heads and adds a statement to any look.
Each jar contains 5ml. This set includes 6 full size jars. SAVE 16% BY BUYING THE COLLECTION!PLEASE NOTE: Light Elegance products are intended for use by trained nail professionals and are sold exclusively through professional nail distributors like The Nail Hub. As such these products cannot be sold into another distributor's area. Please check the list of all restricted states/provinces/countries HERE.