This Winter, Light Elegance wishes you all will join in our celebration of love and its many facets, longing included. The all-new Winter 2022 Wish You Were Here collection introduces 12 new on-trend shades designed to satisfy any romantic whim and complete your perfect winter look. Whatever you are wishing for, Wish You Were Here has a rich shade with beautiful coverage to blanket you on cold, lonely nights or a dazzling—yet sophisticated—glitter for those holiday celebrations bursting with new love.
Collection Kit Includes (click on links to purchase individual colors):
- Long Distance Love: A fine glitter blend of red and soft gold that has flashes of pink. This glitter is very cohesive and makes for a perfect holiday red! Coverage: Opaque, Effect: Glitter
- Anxiously Awaiting: A fine rose gold glitter laced with tiny flashes of pink, fuchsia. This is a dark, elegant glitter with a little twinkle of brightness. Coverage: Opaque, Effect: Glitter
- Leave the Light On: A soft, light grey glitter that has a twinkle diamond shine! It is a quiet, neutral-grey that sparkles in the light. Coverage: Opaque, Effect: Glitter
- Can’t Wait to Cuddle: A sweet and innocent iridescent lavender. This fine glitter is a light lavender matte that is peppered with small pieces that sparkle and shine. Coverage: Opaque, Effect: Glitter
- Sincerely Yours: A light buff-neutral glitter with really fine iridescent sparkles. This takes a soft neutral and adds a touch of fun innocence! Coverage: Opaque, Effect: Glitter
- Just a Few More Sleeps: A fine, aqua blend with various shades of light blue and green glitter. This aqua shade flashes a lot of light which makes it the perfect winter green! Coverage: Opaque, Effect: Glitter
Light Elegance is known for their amazing glitter gels! Each jar is packed with glitter, doesn't separate or settle on the bottom, applies easily over any product, and can be used to create structure on the nail because it's hard gel!
All Light Elegance potted glitter gels are hard gel and cannot be soaked off with solvents. Don't want a permanent hard gel nail? Use a soak-off base under your glitter gel, file through the glitter, and soak off with acetone for easy removal. New colors arrive seasonally.
All glitter gels can be cured in either a CFL (compact fluorescent) or LED UV lamp. These jars are huge! You get 17ml in each jar which means plenty of glitter gel to go around.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the many variations in monitors and browsers, color samples may appear different on different monitors. We do our very best to make sure pictures shown are as close to the exact product as possible, but cannot guarantee that what you see is an exact match. Light Elegance products are intended for use by trained nail professionals and are sold exclusively through professional nail distributors like The Nail Hub. As such these products cannot be sold into another distributor's area. Please check the list of all restricted states/provinces/countries HERE.
All Light Elegance gels purchased from The Nail Hub are CFL/LED compatible and should be cured under UV light for 30-60s per layer (depending on product instructions) in the Light Elegance LEDdot lamp or equivalent (Akzentz Hybrid Pro, Kokoist Le Blanc, or Kokoist Infinity).
***Please note Light Elegance products are not compatible with all brands and not all UV lamps are able to fully cure this product. We highly recommend sticking with one brand of product throughout an entire service and using one of the approved professional grade nail lamps on our site for best results.
Light Elegance products are intended for use by trained and/or certified nail professionals ONLY and are not for at-home or DIY use. By purchasing this product you acknowledge you are a professional or have been certified to use this product. Light Elegance products are sold exclusively through professional nail distributors like The Nail Hub that are assigned to specific areas. As such these products cannot be sold into another distributor's area. Please check the list of all restricted areas.
Need help using Light Elegance products? Check out our video tutorial library.