The Benefits of the IBX System
This innovative two-part system offers revolutionary benefits:
Under Gel Polish
- Creates a protective shield for the nail
- Reduces white spots that tend to occur with the use of Gel Polish
As a Natural Nail Growth Treatment
- IBX Repair is used to repair severe nail damage to set the stage for growth
- IBX Strengthen toughens the upper layers of the nail plate allowing nail growth
- With multiple treatments fills up deep grooves resulting in a smoother nail plate
- Natural nail color and appearance improved
To the Nail Professional
- An add-on service to increase revenue…Healthy Nails = Happy Customers!
Intense treatment used to improve nail plate integrity under any Gel Polish Coating. Also used to target natural nail imperfections and weaknesses that prevent natural nails from growing long.
- Use in addition to IBX to treat particularly weak, thin, and damaged nails.
- Can be used as a complete protective shield under Gel Polish AND for specific damage repair.
- 100+ applications of 10 nails per .33 fl oz bottle.
- 36 month shelf life
Surface based treatment for Damage Control and Protection to Promote Natural Nail Growth
- Apply IBX REPAIR to visibly damaged areas of the natural nail plate.
- By penetrating the walls of the damaged areas, IBX acts like “double-sided sticky tape” or “Velcro” that seals/holds damaged areas together.
- Used selectively prior to IBX.
Penetrating toughening agent that fuses together the nail’s top layers to improve nail plate integrity under any Gel Polish Coating. Also used to keep your natural nails strong so that they grow long!
- Use to toughen and grow natural nails, or to insure nail plate integrity under nail enhancements.
- Applied just like polish, LED Light curable.
- 60-70 applications of 10 nails per .5 fl oz bottle.
- 36 month shelf life
IBX is the workhorse of the IBX System
- IBX forms the IPN after it has penetrated the nooks and crannies in the upper layers of the nail plate with the aid of heat and penetrating oils.
- Once IBX is cured with UV or LED, the IPN is formed. The IPN then toughens the nail plate by fusing together the upper layers, providing internal toughening and protection.
- A thin coat is always applied, whether for Gel Polish protection or to grow natural nails.
- The IBX SYSTEM will require either an LED or UV style lamp. Cure time should be based on the manufacturer’s suggested cure time for their Gel Polish color coat.