“We’ve Got Great Chemistry” has always been the mantra at Light Elegance, and the all-new Fall 2021 Power of Science ButterCream collection embodies that commitment to chemistry and infuses it with a passion for color. Six new on-trend shades have been responsibly formulated and creatively concocted to be the perfect addition to any Fall look. Science offers the incredible power to improve our lives, and combining that power with a keen insight for color and fashion produces stunning results—from the lab to the runway. This Fall, you’ll feel a touch smarter, a lot stronger and immeasurably sexier as you sport the deep neutrals, lush creams and natural tones that complete the sophisticated Power of Science collection by Light Elegance.
Buttercream is a new innovation in art gels. You can change the consistency of buttercream gel by agitating (aka stirring) it! Use straight out of the jar in its thickest viscosity for fine details and art, or stir it up to create a creamy and self-leveling full coverage color. You get two uses out of just one jar! Now that's something to cheer about.
Collection Kit Includes:
- Chemical Imbalance: A sage green with lots of depth. This green could almost be called a neutral green and is a little muddled, which makes this a balanced green with a natural, wearable tone. Don’t let the name fool you as you complete your Fall look. Coverage: Opaque, Effect: Flat/Cream
- I’m Cured: A creamy neutral terracotta. A perfect combination of red and orange. While the undertones are quite neutral, terracotta tones provide a welcome splash of color wearable with any style. Coverage: Opaque, Effect: Flat/Cream
- Isn’t It Ionic?: A black purple that is muddled and complex. This shade is for those that like dark colors with a soft, milky plum touch. Coverage: Opaque, Effect: Flat/Cream
- That Really Resin-ates: This shade is a must-have for you neutral-brown lovers! The creamy milk chocolate tone is a rich, luscious brown, perfect for any look. Coverage: Opaque, Effect: Flat/Cream
- Positively Charged: The perfect Fall berry. A creamy rich fuchsia that is the perfect combination between a purple and a pink. A smart and sophisticated berry for Fall! Coverage: Opaque, Effect: Flat/Cream
- Polymer Pal: A creamy washed-out denim. A little more on the grey side than the blue side. A sleek, classic color – your next favorite grey pal. Coverage: Opaque, Effect: Flat/Cream
Each jar contains 5ml. This set includes 6 full size jars. SAVE 16% BY BUYING THE COLLECTION!
Due to the many variations in monitors and browsers, colors may appear different on different monitors. We do our very best to make sure pictures shown are as close to the exact product as possible, but cannot guarantee that what you see is an exact match. Many representations of colors and glitters are digital representations and are not a perfect match. If you need a specific color or product recommendation please don't hesitate to contact us prior to ordering.
All Light Elegance gels purchased from The Nail Hub are CFL/LED compatible and should be cured under UV light for 30-60s per layer (depending on product instructions) in the Light Elegance LEDdot lamp or equivalent (Akzentz Hybrid Pro, Kokoist Le Blanc, or Kokoist Infinity).
***Please note Light Elegance products are not compatible with all brands and not all UV lamps are able to fully cure this product. We highly recommend sticking with one brand of product throughout an entire service and using one of the approved professional grade nail lamps on our site for best results.
Light Elegance products are intended for use by trained and/or certified nail professionals ONLY and are not for at-home or DIY use. By purchasing this product you acknowledge you are a professional or have been certified to use this product. Light Elegance products are sold exclusively through professional nail distributors like The Nail Hub that are assigned to specific areas. As such these products cannot be sold into another distributor's area. Please check the list of all restricted areas.
Need help using Light Elegance products? Check out our video tutorial library.