This Spring, Light Elegance invites you to complement your palette with 12 new on-trend shades inspired by the artist inside us all. The Artist meets the demands of Spring’s modern fashion trends—soft and neutral—while drawing inspiration from classic art masterpieces. The result is a collection of new shades perfect to complete any client’s look and fuel the creativity of any nail artist, too.
Collection Kits Include (choose from glitter or color sets or click HERE to purchase individual colors):
- Take it Easel: A perfect warm neutral pink! Soft, light pink meets buff nude, satisfying both pink and neutral lovers and making completing your spring look easy. Coverage: Opaque, Effect: Flat/Cream
- I’ll Pose for Leo: A neutral, dusty rose. Not too light, this medium color pops the perfect amount of pink for any occasion. Coverage: Opaque, Effect: Flat/Cream
- Do the Van Go-Go: A creamy coral with orange undertones, yet muddy and neutral enough to wear from through lingering Winter chills right into the gift of Spring warmth. Coverage: Opaque, Effect: Flat/Cream
- Stroke of Genius: A rich, dark and creamy olive green. This color is a muddy olive with a black undertone, rich with sophistication and ideal for accenting the chicest of styles. Coverage: Opaque, Effect: Flat/Cream
- Pencils & Paint Brushes: The perfect muddled mauve. Soft pink meets lights purple to create this mauve shade, light and sweet enough for stunning Spring styles. Coverage: Opaque, Effect: Flat/Cream
- Bare Canvas: A creamy vanilla bean with a subtle hint of yellow. This beautiful neutral fits in its own unique category and dazzles whether on its own or complemented by accents of color. Coverage: Opaque, Effect: Flat/Cream
- Wanna Watercolor?: A soft, petite, sweet pink. This pink is lightly laced with iridescent pieces throughout. A transparent glitter that goes over any Spring color and with any Spring look! Coverage: Semi-Sheer, Effect: Glitter
- Don’t Frame Me In: Tiny iridescent pieces make up the background for larger satin pastel glitters. Sweet pinks, light purples and soft yellows make up this adorable Spring glitter and only adds to your adorable Spring style. Coverage: Semi-Sheer, Effect: Glitter
- Nudie: A fancy Spring champagne where silver meets neutral. Light and bubbly with a soft flash of sparkle, Nudie is a welcome addition to your Spring look. Coverage: Opaque, Effect: Glitter
- Monet All Day: You almost don’t want to call this a glitter, but rather a pink pearl. Tiny specs of baby pink are delicately mixed with small shimmers of silver pearl, creating a soft and innocent appearance. Coverage: Opaque, Effect: Glitter/Pearl
- My Masterpiece: Pink meets a touch of coral with chunky pieces of iridescent glitter. This glitter has soft blues, sweet coppers and a variety of pinks with just the right amount of complexity to be interesting and wearable at the same time. Coverage: Semi-Sheer, Effect: Glitter
- Creative Chaos: The softest of emerald greens with a slight mix of Mediterranean pastel blues. This shade is light and balanced making it the perfect chunky glitter for Spring. Coverage: Semi-Sheer, Effect: Glitter
P+ Gel Polish is the latest HEMA-monomer free innovation from Light Elegance. P+ Gel Polish lasts for weeks and incorporates a perfect blend of strength and flexibility formulated for the nail professional.
With both the health of the client and nail professional in mind, P+ is formulated to be a safer gel polish option and does not contain any HEMA monomer or common ingredients known to cause allergies in clients or nail pros. P+ is also 9-free, cruelty-free, vegan and gluten-free which makes it a gel polish nail professionals can be proud to use and clients can be proud to wear—safely, too.
All LE products are rigorously quality checked at Light Elegance Headquarters, and in-house R&D at the Oregon-based facility. Light Elegance creates everything from scratch which means unprecedented consistency and quality in color and performance, batch after batch.
P+ is incredibly versatile, offering a solution for every service. Lush P+ Gel Polishes and Glitter Gel Polishes can be applied over JimmyGel, Lexy Line hard gels, acrylic or the all-new P+ QDbase coat.
Why the P+ Gel Polish System?
+ Rigorous quality control at LE's Redmond, Oregon facility means consistent color and performance, batch after batch.
+ Twice the glitter in every P+ Glitter Gel Polish! (versus the previous formula)
+ P+ features high opacity allowing thin, elegant application without adding unwanted thickness to the nail.
+ The advanced P+ formulation applies like nail polish for easy, satisfying application with an all-new premium round brush.
+ The 15ml P+ bottle combined with the thin application thickness means less cost on every service.
+ Like all Light Elegance gels, P+ is 100% free of HEMA monomer and is responsibly manufactured in Redmond, Oregon using only premium ingredients.
+ P+ is also 9-free, cruelty-free, vegan and gluten-free which makes it a gel polish nail professionals can be proud to use and clients can be proud to wear—safely, too.
+ P+ is formulated with the nail professional in mind and provides an easy solution for every service, whether performing a fill using JimmyGel or completely removing with QDbase.
+ P+ has the ideal balance of strength and flexibility incorporating advanced gel technology perfected by years of in-house R&D in Redmond, Oregon.
+ Due to the strength of the formulation, P+ lasts 21+ days without wearing along the free edge like so many gel polishes.
+ P+ Gel Polish is formulated to file quickly with little effort for easy fills using JimmyGel or Lexy Line hard gels.
+ When used with P+ QDbase coat, P+ Gel Polish soaks-off in just 7 minutes (filing through the top coat required).
+ New premium packaging with bottles shaped like the iconic Light Elegance Round Bottom Flask logo!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the many variations in monitors and browsers, colors may appear different on different monitors. We do our very best to make sure pictures shown are as close to the exact product as possible, but cannot guarantee that what you see is an exact match. Many representations of colors and glitters are digital representations and are not a perfect match. If you need a specific color or product recommendation please don't hesitate to contact us prior to ordering.
All Light Elegance gels purchased from The Nail Hub are CFL/LED compatible and should be cured under UV light for 30-60s per layer (depending on product instructions) in the Light Elegance LEDdot lamp or equivalent (Akzentz Hybrid Pro, Kokoist Le Blanc, or Kokoist Infinity).
***Please note Light Elegance products are not compatible with all brands and not all UV lamps are able to fully cure this product. We highly recommend sticking with one brand of product throughout an entire service and using one of the approved professional grade nail lamps on our site for best results.
Light Elegance products are intended for use by trained and/or certified nail professionals ONLY and are not for at-home or DIY use. By purchasing this product you acknowledge you are a professional or have been certified to use this product. Light Elegance products are sold exclusively through professional nail distributors like The Nail Hub that are assigned to specific areas. As such these products cannot be sold into another distributor's area. Please check the list of all restricted areas.
Need help using Light Elegance products? Check out our video tutorial library.