The tapered carbide bit has special teeth that allow for shaving of the product rather than sanding. This means there's very little heat when removing product and you can quickly remove old color to get on with the rest of the service! This bit is great for all levels of nail techs, and especially beginners, because of its shape. Remember a light touch is all that's needed when using professional e-files and bits. Let the bits do the work for you and you will avoid damaging your client.
- Standard shank size 3/32" (fits all professional nail e-files)
- Made by Erica's ATA in the USA
- Can be cleaned with EPA registered disinfectant or placed in an autoclave
- A single bit can last and last without dulling
- We recommend purchasing at least 2 bits so you can sanitize one in between clients while using the other