Protect your hard work...
As independent nail techs and salon owners we all understand and can appreciate how much blood, sweat, and tears goes into starting and running our businesses. We work days, nights, and weekends to grow our clientele, keep a full book, and stay on the cutting edge with our service offerings.
But one thing that a lot of nail techs don't think about is what they can do to protect all this hard work. Something as simple as a cut from a nail file (clean or no), an ingrown toenail, or an accident caused by a flip flop can be the start of the end of your professional career.
Being sued can be such a scary thing and even scarier is that the money you may have to pay doesn't stop with your business earnings. Those suited lawyers can come after your personal property too!
Protect yourself and your career with professional liability coverage.
Professional liability insurance is key to a healthy beauty career...
- Professional Liability Insurance $2 million per occurrence; $3 million individual annual aggregate
- Product Liability Insurance $2 million per occurrence; $2 million individual annual aggregate
- PLUS Rental Damage Insurance $100,000
- PLUS Stolen Equipment Coverage $1,000
- PLUS Identity Protection Plan
AND EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS THROUGH THE NAIL HUB INCLUDING:
- Exclusive access to Salon Owners United private Facebook group
- Access to all The Nail Hub special offers and discounts before they are made public
- Free Shipping on all orders over $199 at The Nail Hub Store
Real Stories from Real Salons
Nanci Soltani is a shining example of a great nail salon owner. She has won multiple awards for her dedication to quality and has been a successful salon owner for many years.
This salon that has shining reviews on Yelp has just been sued by a client who alleges the infection she received from the salon after getting a pedicure in March of 2015 led to her toe being amputated.