Pose is a raspberries and cream hue. Shown here with Akzentz Matte-On top coat for a different effect. Gorgeous manicure by @nastina_studiya.
Luxio is 100% pure gel that is odorless and solvent free. Because it is not mixed with polish like some other brands, it offers more durability without any of the traditional side effects.
LUXIO GEL COLORS - Over 120 Colors available.
Benefits of Luxio over other brands:
- no white spots on the natural nails after removal
- does not dry or thin the natural nail
- excellent adhesion (no aggressive nail prep or filing needed)
- easy to cure without having to apply numerous paper-thin coats
- nice silky texture applies easily and does not run into the cuticle
- cures in traditional CFL (compact fluorescent) lamps (aka "UV") as well as LED lamps
- get more gel for less money (a full half ounce in each bottle)
- excellent color payoff so you can get full coverage in less coats
- no smell
- no solvents or thinners
- easy and fast removal with either our acetone-based or acetone-free remover
Formulated to coat and protect the natural nail, Luxio delivers ease of application along with maximum control. Luxio is the perfect choice for a long lasting gel manicure or pedicure.
All Akzentz gels purchased from The Nail Hub are CFL/LED compatible and should be cured under UV light for 30s per layer in the Akzentz Hybrid Pro lamp or equivalent (Light Elegance LEDdot, Kokoist Le Blanc, or Kokoist Infinity).
***Please note Akzentz products are not compatible with all brands and not all UV lamps are able to fully cure this product. We highly recommend sticking with one brand of product throughout an entire service and using one of the approved professional grade nail lamps on our site for best results.
Akzentz products are intended for use by trained and/or certified nail professionals ONLY and are not for at-home or DIY use. By purchasing this product you acknowledge you are a professional or have been certified to use this product. Akzentz products are sold exclusively through professional nail distributors like The Nail Hub that are assigned to specific areas. As such these products cannot be sold into another distributor's area. Please check the list of all restricted areas.
Due to the many variations in monitors and browsers, color samples may appear different on different device screens. We do our very best to make sure pictures shown are as close to the exact product as possible, but cannot guarantee that what you see is an exact match. Should you need assistance selecting a color please contact us. We are happy to help with color matching.
Need help using Akzentz products? Check out our video tutorial library.