The latest revolutionary gel from Light Elegance has arrived, and JimmyGel promises to change salon services everywhere. Formulated by and named after Light Elegance owner and head chemist, Jim McConnell, JimmyGel is a soak-off building gel in a bottle that can perform services ranging from fast natural nail manicures to long, elegant extensions with ease. JimmyGel is formulated to soak-off for complete product removal, but it is unique in the fact that it can be used under either soak-off gel polish or hard gel products. Now clients that want 4+ week wear offered by hard gels and the ability to completely remove their enhancements without filing on the natural nail finally can have it all.
- JimmyGel’s brush-bottle design saves time on every extension service.
- JimmyGel has the ideal balance of strength and flexibility incorporating gel technology perfected by years of R&D with the Lexy Line building gels.
- JimmyGel holds its shape on a form beautifully for less filing to get the shape you want.
- Due to the strength of the formulation, JimmyGel doesn’t wear along the free edge like so many gels.
- JimmyGel features extreme clarity for showcasing window-pane nail art and encapsulation.
- JimmyGel is formulated to file quickly with little effort for easy shaping of extensions.
- Versatility is the key to JimmyGel. From thin to thick, short to long, JimmyGel can perform the service your client requires quickly and easily.
- Because it is formulated for use under any hard gel or soak-off gel, JimmyGel opens up the entire library of LE Glitter Gels, LE Color Gels, ButterCreams and gel polishes for countless art possibilities and every client’s preference.
- JimmyGel’s brush-bottle is appealing to manicure clients accustomed to using nail lacquer and makes a transition to long-lasting gel services quick and easy.
PLEASE NOTE: Light Elegance products are intended for use by trained nail professionals and are sold exclusively through professional nail distributors like The Nail Hub. As such these products cannot be sold into another distributor's area. Please check the list of all restricted states/provinces/countries HERE.
All Light Elegance gels purchased from The Nail Hub are CFL/LED compatible and should be cured under UV light for 30-60s per layer (depending on product instructions) in the Light Elegance LEDdot lamp or equivalent (Akzentz Hybrid Pro, Kokoist Le Blanc, or Kokoist Infinity).
***Please note Light Elegance products are not compatible with all brands and not all UV lamps are able to fully cure this product. We highly recommend sticking with one brand of product throughout an entire service and using one of the approved professional grade nail lamps on our site for best results.
Light Elegance products are intended for use by trained and/or certified nail professionals ONLY and are not for at-home or DIY use. By purchasing this product you acknowledge you are a professional or have been certified to use this product. Light Elegance products are sold exclusively through professional nail distributors like The Nail Hub that are assigned to specific areas. As such these products cannot be sold into another distributor's area. Please check the list of all restricted areas.
Need help using Light Elegance products? Check out our video tutorial library.