Light Elegance Lexy Line Gel - Extreme - Baby Pink
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Made in the USA
- 100% HEMA-monomer FREE Formula
- For Professional Use Only
- MANUFACTURED RESPONSIBLY
- Full Package Protection with Route
Light Elegance Hard Gels come in every viscosity and style. Choose from base gels, fill gels, building gels and everything in-between. This hard gel system is durable, cures with no odor, easy to apply, and fun! Cures in both UV and LED Lamps.
Extreme is a medium viscosity, self-leveling UV/LED hard gel used for everything from fills to full sets with forms or tips and color overlays.
- Cool-curing UV/LED formulation with advanced resin technology.
- Extend and shape the nail while getting all the benefits of a self-leveling gel.
- Available in clear or a pink to match any skin tone.
- Provides smooth, even surface over which color gels, art or glitter gels can be applied.
- Formulated with high-quality resins that will never crack or chip.
- Formulated using oligomers that result in a safe and hypoallergenic product for clients.
- Baby Pink Extreme Lexy Line UV/LED Gel contains the most pink pigment of the pinks
All Light Elegance gels purchased from The Nail Hub are CFL/LED compatible and should be cured under UV light for 30-60s per layer (depending on product instructions) in the Light Elegance LEDdot lamp or equivalent (Akzentz Hybrid Pro, Kokoist Le Blanc, or Kokoist Infinity).
***Please note Light Elegance products are not compatible with all brands and not all UV lamps are able to fully cure this product. We highly recommend sticking with one brand of product throughout an entire service and using one of the approved professional grade nail lamps on our site for best results.
Light Elegance products are intended for use by trained and/or certified nail professionals ONLY and are not for at-home or DIY use. By purchasing this product you acknowledge you are a professional or have been certified to use this product. Light Elegance products are sold exclusively through professional nail distributors like The Nail Hub that are assigned to specific areas. As such these products cannot be sold into another distributor's area. Please check the list of all restricted areas.
Need help using Light Elegance products? Check out our video tutorial library.