Light Elegance Come On Over Full Line Trial Kit
- Low stock - 6 items left
- Inventory on the way
- Made in the USA
- 100% HEMA-monomer FREE Formula
- For Professional Use Only
- MANUFACTURED RESPONSIBLY
- Full Package Protection with Route
Come on Over Kit
The Light Elegance Come on Over Kit is designed to give nail professionals an easy way to access and learn Light Elegance Hard Gels. The kit is designed to simplify the robust line of LE Hard Gels by providing product suggestions and videos for three common salon services: natural nail manicures, glitter gel overlays and adding extensions.
Why Come on Over?
Truly experience LE Hard Gels with enough product to perform sufficient sets to know the line and be set up for success.
- Perform over 30 full sets or 60 fills using a combination of the various structure and decoration gels.
- The Come on Over Kit is the perfect grab-and-go package for those wanting to try the full Light Elegance line.
- Try all three of the LE color systems in one kit.
- Experience three different viscosities of building gels.
- Get to know LEpro core products, all formulated in-house to longevity in every service.
- Get the award winning #6 Gel Polish Bling Brush.
- Try all-new JimmyGel Building Base in a full-sized 15 ml bottle.
- 20 Light Elegance Nail Forms
- 20 LEpro Wipes
- JimmyGel Soak-off Building Base, FULL SIZE 15 ml
- Super Shiny Sample, 6 ml
- Tack Sample, 6 ml
- Flamingle, ButterCream Color Gel, 2 ml
- Tiny Diamond, Glitter Gel, 6 ml
- Rosey Posey, Color Gel, 6 ml
- Ideal Pink Builder Lexy Line Gel, 8 ml
- Extreme Lexy Line Gel, 8 ml
- LEpro Cuticle Oil, 4 ml
- LEpro Cleanser, 2 oz
- Bling Brush, #6 Gel Polish
All Light Elegance gels purchased from The Nail Hub are CFL/LED compatible and should be cured under UV light for 30-60s per layer (depending on product instructions) in the Light Elegance LEDdot lamp or equivalent (Akzentz Hybrid Pro, Kokoist Le Blanc, or Kokoist Infinity).
***Please note Light Elegance products are not compatible with all brands and not all UV lamps are able to fully cure this product. We highly recommend sticking with one brand of product throughout an entire service and using one of the approved professional grade nail lamps on our site for best results.
Light Elegance products are intended for use by trained and/or certified nail professionals ONLY and are not for at-home or DIY use. By purchasing this product you acknowledge you are a professional or have been certified to use this product. Light Elegance products are sold exclusively through professional nail distributors like The Nail Hub that are assigned to specific areas. As such these products cannot be sold into another distributor's area. Please check the list of all restricted areas.
Need help using Light Elegance products? Check out our video tutorial library.